So, we get up, we go do whatever it is we do to take up the day and then we go home and sleep and the next day start all over again. What's the point of it all? I have read things that explain why we are here. But, it doesn't really answer the question. Does it? And who really cares what I'm writing about here anyway? IF you're reading this you must be lost in the web of blogs that continue to bore you and make you ask the same questions. Why does the news media make such an effing big deal about people dying?Ok, I can understand it sells and it's really all about the money anyway. Sometimes there is so much information on the same topic it makes me want to puke. No wonder people go insane and do such awful things. Sometimes I think it is just to get on the news. Sometimes I think it is because the news and life in general and PEOPLE mostly are so annoying. Sometimes I just don't think and that's usually when I'm watching T.V.
It's very frustrating to try and make sense of it all. I feel bad for kids today because it's just going to get worse. You might say I'm not feeling to upbeat today.
No comments:
Post a Comment